Pacific Valley Foods has been in business for 42 years and is a second generation family owned and run company. That says a lot. Our many years of experience in supplying and exporting food products means we understand the complexities of international business. But what really sets us apart from the others is how we do it. We treat everyone we work with as extended members of our family. Personal attention, listening to what our customers truly need is at the heart of Pacific Valley Foods. When we say we will go that extra mile, it isn’t just a cliché for us, it’s the ONLY way to do business. Here’s what you can expect from working with Pacific Valley Foods;
- The right product at the right price, at the right quality. If a customer needs a high quality product with a strict specification, we will supply it. On the other hand, if low pricing is critical to the market, we will focus on value.
Main products we offer; frozen French fries and potatoes, frozen and canned vegetables, frozen fruits, frozen seafood, Frozen desserts (cheesecakes), frozen appetizers, frozen breakfast items (waffles, pancakes), frozen juice concentrates, dehydrated potatoes, dried peas and beans, tortillas, condiments (mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard), dried fruits.
- Product Development. We aren’t a cookie cutter organization. Many corporations can only offer standard products and services, and will rarely venture from the norm. We believe in flexibility, innovation, and customization. If a customer needs a product specification changed to adhere to market regulations, we will do it.
- Private Label Programs. We do offer our own branded products. However, if a customer prefers a private label, we manage the entire process from the creativity of a label design to packaging production.
- Credit Financing. We know it takes creative financing sometimes in order make the sale work for all parties involved. We understand the importance of being flexible.
- Distribution. Distribution isn’t just going from point A to B. It is an often overlooked part of the international business, but if handled poorly can be a disaster. Logistics, documentation, traceability are just some of the critical pieces of distribution we don’t compromise on.
- Representing manufacturers products overseas. 41 years in international business means we understand the complexities of exporting. If you are looking for a partner to professionally, but personally manage exporting your products, contact us. You can focus on making a great product, while we handle the extraordinary task of selling and marketing your products overseas.
There are speed boats and ocean liners. Think of Pacific Valley foods as the speed boat. With us, answers get back to the customer quickly. We are capable of changing our course quickly if need be to find the right product at the right price at the right quality. Every time.