Viciunai Group was established in 1991. The company is one of the largest and economically powerful producers of crab taste sticks, surimi products and fish in Europe.
The group trades under the brand name „Vici“ in more than 40 countries around the world. Viciunai Group consists of 47 companies in 17 countries. The group employs more than 6500 enthusiastic people across its seven processing sites.
Viciunai Group manufactures chilled and frozen food products in the following facilities:
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Plunges kooperatine prekyba, UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Viciunai ir partneriai, UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Baltic food partners UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Plunges duona, UAB
- Tallin (Estonia) – Paljassaare Kalatoostus AS
- Sovetsk (Russia) – Vichiunai RUS OOO
- Santander (Spain) – Sistemos Britor S.L.U.
The group’s product range contains more than three thousand different items sold under brand names Viči, Esva, Columbus and other trademarks.
Total groups annual production is 120.000 metric tons.
Exports are organised into five regions: the Baltic States, West and Central Europe, Scandinavia, East Europe and Asia. Viciunai Group sales are 85 percent export.
The group’s marketing and distribution divisions represent international brands such as Hortex, McCain, Nestle, Dujardin.
The company is present in most major foodservice companies across Europe.
The Viciunai Group has a unique and diverse business portfolio including:
- A bread bakery,
- A well-developed logistics sector.