Red Lobster Endless Shrimp Menu Offers Two More Choices
- Nashville Hot Shrimp: Panko-crusted shrimp, fried and tossed with a mixture of brown sugar, cayenne, paprika and black pepper, topped with a honey drizzle to balance the spice.
- Mediterranean Shrimp: Grilled shrimp skewer with layers of texture and flavor, including fresh grape tomatoes and green onions with white wine, garlic and lemon butter sauce.
- Hand-Crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Shrimp in a garlic and white wine butter sauce.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Fried to a golden brown, and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp in creamy, fresh garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini.
Recently introduced Mediterranean- and Nashville-style flavors are available to savor in large measure at Red Lobster restaurants in North America through October 9, as the seafood chain’s Endless Shrimp promotion lures consumers to eat as much as they like for a fixed price.
Diners may mix and match their shrimp selections, choosing among a variety of traditional options as well as a pair of new offerings. They start off by ordering two preparations, and when ready, are allowed to continue picking additional shrimp selections one at a time. The following are on the menu:
"This year, we are serving the most abundant and generous portions on the initial order, making it the best Endless Shrimp experience yet,” said Dustin Hilinski, Red Lobster’s executive chef and director of culinary. “We’re giving our guests entirely new ways to enjoy shrimp, like our Nashville Hot Shrimp drizzled with honey, inspired by classic Nashville Hot chicken but with a Red Lobster Twist – a perfect balance of sweet honey and spicy seasoning on crispy shrimp."
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Red Lobster Seafood Co. is ranked as the world's largest seafood restaurant operator with more than 55,000 employees working at over 700 outlets in the USA, Canada and beyond. The company, privately owned by Golden Gate Capital, is dedicated to serving seafood at reasonable prices in a lively, contemporary seaside motif setting. Much of its product line, including shrimp, is supplied in frozen form.