Rauch to Headline GCCE Joint General Session in Chicago
- Advanced Storage Products, Booth 4927
- Americold Logistics, 5038
- Baltimore Aircoil Company, 5214
- Bitzer US Inc., 5129
- Bonar Engineering & Construction Co., 4615
- Danfoss, 5027
- Enviro Cold Storage Doors, 5015
- Eurofins, 4730
- Evapco, 4815
- Fisher Construction Group, 5224
- Fraser Industrial Company, 5241
- Frick Industrial Refrigeration, 5115
- Hill Phoenix, 5029
- Interstate Cold Storage, 4741
- Jamison Door Company, 4623
- Kalman Floor Company, 4717
- Kingspan Insulated Panels, 5011
- Krack, 4852
- Lineage Logistics, 4823
- Logix, 5323
- M&M Refrigeration, 5225
- Metl-Span, 4626
- Munters Corp., 5432
- Primus Builders, 4715
- RefrigiWear Inc, 4632
- Rytec High Performance Doors, 4638
- Stellar, 4915
- Storage Solutions, 4752
- Swisslog, 4611
- The Raymond Corporation, 4314
- The World Group, 4641
- Tippmann Innovation, 5017
- Tippmann Group/Inerstate Warehousing, 4619
- Tyco Fire Protection Products, 5414
- United Insulated Structures Corp., 5127
- United States Cold Storage, 4811
- VersaCold Logistics Services, 4932
- Viking Cold Solutions, 4616
- Wagner Fire Safety, 4835
Doug Rauch, co-chief executive officer of Conscious Capitalism, will deliver the keynote address at the 2017 Global Cold Chain Expo (GCCE) joint opening general session, which kicks off at 8:35 AM on June 14. The show, which is co-located with the FreshTEC, International Floriculture and Fresh MKT, will run from June 13-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
Rauch previously spent 31 years with Trader Joe’s Company, retiring from the retail food chain in 2008 after serving the last 14 years as president. His work with Conscious Capitalism looks at how four specific tenets – higher purpose, stakeholder integration, conscious leadership and conscious culture – can simultaneously build stronger businesses and improve society as a whole.
Rauch is a recent senior fellow at the Harvard University Advanced Leadership Initiative. At that time he focused on the challenges of food waste, hunger and obesity, which motivated him to become the founder and president of Daily Table. In that position he developed ways to procure both grab-n-go meals and basic groceries at pennies on the dollar to provide affordable nutrition to those in need of assistance.
The Global Cold Chain Expo brings thousands of cold chain innovators and experts together under one roof for three days. The trade show and educational conference combination, now in its second edition, offers a comprehensive business-to-business networking event serving the perishables industry. It is a one-stop-shop for innovation, education and business-to-business networking for the global food industry cold chain – from producer to consumer.
Buyers from processing, retail/grocery, wholesale, foodservice, fresh produce, fresh foods and floral industries that make logistics, operational and engineering decisions will be walking the show floor, along with temperature-controlled third-party logistics providers. Over 7,500 key decision-makers from retail, foodservice, processing, production, distribution, logistics and transportation sectors representing frozen, refrigerated, ambient and fresh operations are expected to attend.
Among the 140 exhibitors are:
Additional information about the show is available by visiting www.GlobalColdChainExpo.org.