New Officers for Int’l Refrigerated Transport Association
- Jeremy Dailami of England Logistics, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dan Egan of Mode Cold, Columbus, Georgia
- Robert Fay of Seminole Rail, Fort Myers, Florida
- Stephen J. Galati, Esq., of Mattioni, Ltd., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Brenda Goble of Preferred Freezer Services, Jacksonville, Florida
- Todd Lanter of Henningsen Transportation Services, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- John LaRue of Port of Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Charlie Myers of Uship.com, Midlothian, Virginia
- Peter Skoufalos of Brown Gavalas & Fromm LLP, New York, N.Y.
- Paul Zottoli of MSC, New York, N.Y.
Chris Mnichowski, president and ceo of Overland Park, Kansas, USA-headquartered CTI Freight Systems, Inc., the parent of Cold Train Intermodal and CT Cartage, has been elected 2014-15 chairman of the International Refrigerated Transport Association (IRTA). The new vice chairman is Jim Gray of K&J Trucking, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and the newly elected treasurer is Matt Luckas of Hanson Logistics, St. Joseph, Michigan.
Installed as directors of the Alexandria, Virginia, USA-headquartered organization are: Gregg Bostick of Americold, Atlanta, Georgia; Brendan McCahill of Datamyne Inc., Miami, Florida; Eric Olafson of Port of Miami, Miami, Florida; Josh Malkin of On a Roll Trucking, Buffalo Grove, Illinois; Diogo Lobo of Lineage, Colton, California; and Leonard (Bud) Rodowick, Thermo King, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The following members of the IRTA board of directors were re-nominated and accepted the nominations: Peter Hurme of Cargo Business News, Seattle, Washington; Tom Keefer of Port of Wilmington, Wilmington, Delaware; Debbie McDowell of Seaonus, Jacksonville, Florida; Keith Mowery of United States Cold Storage, Voorhees, New Jersey; and Barbara Pratt of Maersk Line, Madison, New Jersey.
Other members of the board of directors, all based in the USA, include:
Established in 1994, the International Refrigerated Transportation Association is an international, nonprofit organization serving the refrigerated transportation industry, and a core partner of the Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA).