Local Legendary Burgers Return to Hard Rock Cafe Menus
- Aloha Burger (Honolulu, Hawaii, USA) – Certified Angus Beef patty topped with SPAM, Monterey Jack cheese, a grilled pineapple ring with sweet soy glaze, guacamole and pico de gallo
- Atomic! Burger (Las Vegas, Nevada, USA) – Certified Angus Beef patty topped with Atomic beer-battered peppers, pepper jack cheese, Atomic crispy onions, sautéed mushrooms, garlic chipotle ketchup and chipotle mayo
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – Certified Angus Beef patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
- Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) – Certified Angus Beef patty topped with arugula, feta cheese and a tomato slice
- Jamaican Jerk Burger (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – Certified Angus Beef patty topped with banana pepper rings, mango jalapeño cream cheese and jerk mayo
- Java Lava Burger (Seattle, Washington, USA) – Certified Angus Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon and melted Cheddar cheese garnished with a fried jalapeño
- Tandoori Chicken Burger (Mumbai, India) – Dark meat chicken patty seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise and cucumber planks
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – Certified Angus Beef patty topped with andouille sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, a fried egg, salsa criolla and garlic aioli
Hard Rock Cafe locations in North America are celebrating the start of the “burger season” by serving up international Local Legendary Burgers. The limited-time menu is available through June 30, 2016.
This year, the restaurant chain is also promoting a literal World Burger Tour, a travel package that will take burger enthusiasts on the road (and into the skies) to sample offerings from the World Burger Tour menu at Hard Rock Cafe locations in London, Athens, Buenos Aires and Seattle.
"Our World Burger Tour menu was a fan-favorite last summer, so we've remixed the menu and added burgers with authentic, regional flavors from Athens, Mumbai, Buenos Aires and more on this year's tour," said Alex Merchan, Hard Rock International’s senior director of marketing and sales.
Hard Rock chefs have been encouraged to create original Local Legendary Burgers that capture the flavors of their locale. This year the company’s culinary team evaluated more than 160 entries, with fan favorites selected to headline the World Burger Tour lineup. Throughout May and June, the following menu-pleasers will be featured:
"Hard Rock wanted to offer a unique blend of spicy, sweet and savory flavors for our guests to enjoy on this year's World Burger Tour," said Darryl Mickler, senior director of research and development for Hard Rock International. "Whether we're serving up coffee beans in Seattle or salsa criolla from Buenos Aires, there is something for every palate."
About Hard Rock International
With venues in 68 countries, including 164 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International is a globally recognized company. From Buddy Holly’s iconic horn-rimmed glasses and Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock denim jacket, to Eric Clapton’s red Fender guitar and Michael Jackson’s sequined glove, Hard Rock displays the world's most valuable collection of music memorabilia at its locations around the globe. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Dubai, Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include San Juan, Reykjavik and Lyon.