Georgia, USA-based Rich Products Corporation is rolling out three new varieties of frozen cheese sticks under its Farm Rich brand –Buffalo Blue Breaded, Pretzel Crusted Cheddar, and Potato Stick Crusted Ranch Flavored. Also, for the first time, it is debuting two desserts – Chocolate Cream Brownie Bites and Apple Cinnamon Pie Bites. Available exclusively at Walmart stores nationwide, the snacks are priced at around $3-$4 each.
Here’s a rundown on the new offerings:
- Buffalo Blue Breaded Cheese Sticks boast a combination of blue cheese and buffalo sauce with a spicy new twist. They may be paired with blue cheese dip and celery sticks or enjoyed on their own as an appetizer.
- Pretzels have been a favorite snack in the USA and Canada dating back to the late 18th century, when European immigrants first introduced them in North America. Pretzel Crusted Cheddar Cheese Sticks combine real cheddar cheese with a crispy pretzel coating for a completely new take on the classic snack.
- The new Potato Stick Crusted Ranch Flavored Cheese Sticks, which feature melted mozzarella, baked potatoes and ranch dressing, are positioned as ideal for dipping into sauce.
Who says snacks just have to be savory? Farm Rich is also introducing its first Signature Sweet Snacks:
- Easy to warm up, Chocolate Cream Brownie Bites may be enjoyed solo or added to a bowl of ice cream with a little chocolate syrup for a fast brownie sundae. Each bite has a calorie count of just 52.5.
- Finally, Apple Cinnamon Pie Bites provide a little slice of Americana that are easy to serve for busy families.