Frozen Food and Football will be front and center during the May 27-28 Tiefkühltagung at the Infinity Hotel and Conference Resort in Munich.
Organized by the Berlin-headquartered Deutsches Tiefkühlinstitut (DTI), this year’s gathering will feature one of the greatest personalities in German football – former player and manager Felix Magath.
The event kicks of at 6 PM on Monday, May 27, when buses leave the hotel for the Allianz Arena, home of the Bundeslaga Football League’s FC Bayern Munich championship team. Tours of the 75,000-fan capacity stadium, including excursions into players’ cabins, will be offered. A Bavarian buffet with drinks and networking opportunities follows, and transportation will be available for hotel return trips until 11 PM.
A brief overview of the scheduled speakers and topics on the busy business agenda for Tuesday, May 28, follows.
- 9 AM: Greetings from DTI Chairman Bernd Stark and Managing Director Dr. Sabine Eichner
- 9:15 AM: Digitization, Transformation and Collaboration, presented by Thomas Fell of GS1 Germany GmbH
- 10 AM: Orientation in an Uncertain World, by Michael Pachmajer and Stephan Hentrich of Frankfurt-based Pricewaterhouse Coopers GmbH
- 11:30 AM: DTI’s 2019 Frozen Foods Study, analyzed by Christian Thunig and Chris Schachinger of Dusseldorf-based Innofact AG
- 12:30 AM: Trainer – Manager – Mastermaker, Felix Magath in conversation with Udo Perenz
More details, including registration and hotel information, are available by ringing Annette Ebert at +49 30 2809 362-11, or visiting www.tiefkuehlkost.de.