The Glendale, California-headquartered International House of Pancakes (IHOP) restaurant franchise has unveiled new menu choices spanning across breakfast, lunch and dinner dayparts. Among the selections are:
• Ultimate Steakburgers. IHOP’s updated lineup of Ultimate Steakburgers includes a four-cheese crisp and bourbon bacon jam. Customers can upgrade cheese on any Steakburger to the four-cheese crisp made with sharp cheddar, Swiss, fontal and gruyere varietie.
• Fish and Shrimp. Crispy battered Fish and Shrimp Platters are served with french fries, tartar sauce and a lemon wedge.
• Eggs Benedicts. From classic ham, to veggie, to a spicy poblano kick, to transforming its hickory-smoked bacon into a bourbon bacon jam, the extended line features rich and creamy Hollandaise sauce, poached eggs and toasted English muffins.
• Sweet & Savory Crepes. Soft and delicate, the all-day flavors are Cinnamon Bun, Fresh Berry and Chicken Pesto.
• Cinn-A-Stack. Back on menus nationwide, this popular pancake offering boasts a cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese icing.
“Starting with the launch of Burritos and Bowls in 2021, we have been on a journey to rethink the menu by leaning into our equity of breakfast,” said Kieran Donahue, IHOP’s chief marketing officer. “Now, the introduction of our most thoughtful, innovative menu evolution to date offers new ways to enjoy everyone’s breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites.”
The launch is being supported through an extensive marketing campaign including new menus, paid linear and digital media, social and earned media.
In business for more than 65 years, IHOP offers 65 different signature made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, and more. As of December 31, 2022, thee chain consisted of 1,781 IHOP restaurants around the world franchised by affiliates of Dine Brands Global.