Talenti Gelato and Sorbetto is unveiling six new frozen dessert products. This month the following flavors, which include hand-crafted varieties, are being rolled out in grocery stores across the United States:
- Key Lime Pie Gelato: Refreshing key lime gelato with a textured graham swirl and graham cracker pieces;
- Chocolate Sorbetto: No milk? No problem. A sophisticated cocoa sorbetto that delivers a smooth, simple and rich chocolate taste;
- Coconut Almond Chocolate Gelato: Coconut shreds, semi-sweet chocolatey flakes, and salted roasted almonds all blended into coconut gelato;
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Gelato: Peanut butter gelato with a peanut butter ripple and chocolatey peanutty crunchy pretzel balls;
- Vanilla Caramel Swirl Gelato: Classic vanilla bean gelato with a generous swirl of decadent Talenti dulce de leche;
- Wild Blackberry Gelato: Blackberry gelato with a smooth blackberry swirl.
“We’re always finding ways to innovate our flavor lineup, and we’re really proud of these inventive twists and fresh flavor combinations,” said Josh Hochschuler, founder of Talenti. “Our latest flavors are made with real ingredients you can see – like coconut shreds, layers of graham crackers and ribbons of peanut butter.”
The new products were unveiled during the Natural Products Expo West show in Anaheim, California, which concluded on March 13. Consumers will soon find them at major retailer outlets nationwide offered at suggested retail prices ranging from $4.99 to $5.99.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Unilever, Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Talenti uses artisanal methods to produce its 40-plus item product line, which features ingredients including Belgian chocolate, whole vanilla beans from Papua New Guinea, coconuts from the Philippines, and Argentine dulce de leche.