Lobsterfest is back on the menu at Red Lobster restaurants in the United States for a limited time. During the chain’s 2023 celebration of all things lobster, customers will find a number of new offerings to consider, including Lobster & Shrimp Tacos (pictured above) and Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin.
Brief descriptions of the Lobsterfest lineup of lobster entrées follow:
• Lobster & Shrimp Tacos – Crispy Maine and Norway lobster and shrimp, with jalapeño slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema and cilantro. Served on three grilled tortillas.
• Lobster Lover’s Dream – Roasted rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with a choice of two sides.
• Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin – A tender Maine lobster tail paired with a 7 oz. sirloin topped with creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp. Served with a choice of two sides.
• Maine Lobster Tail Duo – A pair of Maine lobster tails, one roasted and one grilled. Served with warm butter and a choice of two sides.
• Live Maine Lobster – Wild-caught in the Atlantic Ocean, available steamed or stuffed. Served with a choice of two side dishes.
• Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
“For this year’s Lobsterfest, we’ve created a menu that’s perfect for both the already ‘lob-sessed’ as well as those looking to expand their love of lobster,” said Patty Trevino, chief marketing officer of the Orlando, Florida-headquartered seafood restaurant company. “The multiple ways we are offering lobster this year will satisfy any craving, and you can even add some variety by pairing shrimp or steak with it.”