Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA), the Tillamook, Oregon-headquartered farmer-owned cooperative behind one of the fastest growing dairy brands in the United States, has entered into a new product category with the addition of frozen pizza and macaroni & cheese to its growing product line that includes ice cream and yogurt.
“Our new products truly spotlight and celebrate our bold, award-winning cheeses. The entire culinary team worked hard to create these recipes, so they taste like a meal you’d enjoy at the Tillamook Creamery – now in the comfort of your own home,” said Josh Archibald, TCCA’s executive chef of culinary development.
Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza offerings feature a trio of Tillamook cheeses, including award-winning medium yellow cheddar, whole-milk mozzarella and Monterey Jack. Together, they bring extra flavor when paired with premium toppings atop a crispy stone-fired crust. Four flavor varieties, are available:
• Cheesy Uncured Pepperoni. The pepperoni floats over three cheeses with a savory red sauce.
• Three Cheese. Featured here is a melty three-cheese blend atop a red sauce.
• Three Cheese Supreme. This recipe kicks things up a notch with uncured pepperoni and Italian sausage sprinkled with peppers and onions, all over a blend of cheese.
• Cheesy BBQ Chicken. Chopped white meat chicken, red onions and cilantro are sprinkled over a trio of cheese with tangy barbecue sauce.
Tillamook Mac & Cheese brings together al dente jumbo macaroni noodles, creamy sauces, distinctive toppings and award winning cheeses. The time-tested aging process of Tillamook cheddar creates an increasingly complex and tasty flavor. Available in single- and multi-serve sizes, the three family-friendly flavor varieties include:
• Classic Cheddar. Based on a popular recipe served at the Tillamook Creamery, each bite is filled with a creamy sauce of aged medium and sharp cheddar cheeses topped with even more Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese and the crunch of crushed pretzel and herbs.
• Sharp Cheddar & Uncured Bacon. A velvety sauce of Tillamook aged sharp white cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese is topped with even more Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese, uncured bacon bites and crispy onions.
• Cheddar & Hatch Chile. A smooth sauce made of Tillamook aged sharp white cheddar and jack cheeses is topped with Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese, Hatch green chilies and crispy cornbread crumbles.
“At the Tillamook Creamery, we serve the most decadent Mac & Cheese you’ve ever enjoyed,” boasted Steve Marko, senior director of research and development at TCCA. “It’s become a staple on our menu and folks travel from miles around to get a taste. We couldn’t be more excited to bring that very special, sought-after recipe to the masses with our new frozen line.”
Tillamook Mac & Cheese is now available in the frozen food aisles at Target and Walmart stores, while the Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza offerings will debut in October at select retail locations.