Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams has released its holiday flavors, and according to the Columbus, Ohio-based company, “they’re basically the ice cream version of a hug – or a Huggle or a Snuggie or a Comfy or a Slanket or anything else in the adult wearable blanket category.”
Now available for nationwide shipping across the USA as well as at Jeni’s scoop shops and in select grocery stores, the five flavors are being promoted as “both the bomb and a balm for frayed nerves from a stressful and chaotic 2020.”
Here’s the lineup of pint-size offerings
- White Chocolate Peppermint – a swirl of pink and white peppermint with white chocolate freckles.
- Cognac with Gingerbread – swanky cognac cream, dark caramel sauce, and spiced gingerbread cake.
- Sugar Plum – Amaretti cookies, puckery plum jam, and plum wine sweet cream.
- Campfire Chocolate – Smoky milk chocolate with handmade marshmallows.
- Sparkling Berry Punch – An effervescent, sweet-tart brambly berry sorbet. Made with Chandon sparkling wine.
“A lot has changed in 2020,” said company founder Jeni Britton Bauer, “but at least one thing remains the same: ice cream makes you feel good. And it feels good to make other people feel good, too. So send these flavors to yourself, as an act of self care, or send them to someone else, as a gift. It won’t be forgotten.”