Broomfield, Colorado-based So Delicious Dairy Free, a marketer of dairy-free frozen desserts in North America for over 30 years, has updated its light products range. So Delicious Light Frozen Desserts are a revamp of the brand’s frozen mousse line.
“Always striving to bring the most delectable frozen desserts to sweet treat lovers, we’re thrilled about our updated flavor names and refreshed packaging containing the same great taste, texture and quality ingredients as our frozen mousse,” said Jessica Holland, senior brand manager.
Six new indulgent flavor options are offered, each featuring 330 calories or less per pint:
- Salted Caramel boasts a creamy ribbon of salted caramel that delivers a mix of sweet and salty in each spoonful.
- Peanut Butter blends creamy peanut buttery swirls with a light, airy texture for a craveable flavor experience.
- Strawberry folds a ribbon of the tasty fruit throughout, delivering a new take on traditional strawberries and cream.
- Cocoa Chip features rich, chocolatey chips swirled into light, fluffy smoothness to deliver a pleasing chocolate crunch with each bite.
- Mint Chip is a blend of chocolatey bits and mint flavor – a tasty twist on the classic flavor combination.
- Tiramisu incorporates a mascarpone-flavored fluffy treat mixed with swirls and twirls of chocolatey coffee.
So Delicious Light Frozen Desserts are now available at grocery stores across the USA for a suggested retail price of $5.49 per pint.
The brand is a unit of Danone North America, which employs more than 6,000 people at 13 production locations in the United States. In addition to So Delicious and its namesake Danone label, its extensive brand portfolio Activia, DanActive, Danimals, Good Plants, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Light + Fit, Oikos, Silk, STōK, Two Good, Vega, Wallaby Organic and YoCrunch.